Saturday, June 1, 2013

Nothing Better Then a Shower

So my hair was feeling kind of yucky so I decided I was going to take a shower. Well Mellow, our blue and gold macaw, hasn't had a shower in a little bit so I took him in with me. He doesn't move through the hot water, or even when it was warm but once cold water hit him he had the time of his life. He was dancing around and spreading his wings. He has a massive wingspan so as I was standing there I kept getting hit with his wings.  At one point while he hit me he started laughing.

Eventually it was getting to cold for me and he was calming down so I stopped the water but as I got dressed he just danced on the perch. That bird was so happy it just made me giggle. Now he is soaking wet on the ropes just walking around and talking up a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment