Saturday, August 17, 2013

Blessings

While in the class Financial Mathematics, I met a woman who did not understand it. We ended up getting together a few times so i could help her learn what we were going over. Well she passed the class with an A and told me she wanted to bring over "blessings" for me. Well she just brought them over and they are beautiful.


 I knew I needed a vase, so I started looking around and finally found an old one. After cleaning it would I cut the stems, added the food, and put them in the vase. I noticed, then, a rose mom had gotten from school. I thought maybe it would live longer if it was in the vase with the plant food in it, so I put mom's rose in there as well. They just look so pretty and I cannot wait to read that book. Always was curious but now that I have a brand new copy I can read it. 



J.K. Rowling is an amazing author, so I know it will be a good book. I hope everyone has a good day, because I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment