Thursday, January 12, 2017

Back Again!



I am back again!

No automatic alt text available.Please forgive me for my absence, I have been going through a lot lately. I have become ill again, like when I was younger. I started passing out and eventually the center I worked at put me on unpaid medical leave and now my 12 weeks are up and I am unemployed until the doctors can figure out what is wrong with me.

Image may contain: one or more people and closeupI have been trying to figure out what to do since all that I have worked for is pretty much gone at this point and so I have been doing a few things. I recently got into beading. I have an Indian beading loom, a Ricks beading loom, and a Wrap-it Loom.  I even started doing some netting and beading with just needles and string. Throughout this post I will post pictures of everything I have been working on lately.

No automatic alt text available.
At the moment I am trying to decide if there is a way I can mix beading and the type of jewelry done by Craft Fantastic. I met them a year ago while attending Yarn Fest and fell in love with the jewelry! Thankfully at the time I had money to spend on supplies, now i find myself without money struggling to figure out how to make jewelry and things i love, without any money to buy the supplies. It is hard to create when you have no assets..
I am keeping my head up though. I will find a way to do the things I love to do. In the lyrics of my theme song from Spamalot:

No automatic alt text available.I am not dead yet
I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet
I can do the Highland Fling
I am not dead yet
No need to go to bed
No need to call the doctor
Cause I'm not yet dead.

I have been singing this song for the past few months now. I am not dead yet.

I am alive, and that will have to be enough. I worked hard to get my AAS in Early Childhood Education and if now that time is over, then I will find something new to learn, something new to create and express myself, even though every single day I will miss seeing those little children every day.

Image may contain: indoor
Image may contain: one or more peopleTo the left is a bracelet I made using the charms and items from Craft Fantastic. The only thing I did not get from them was the jump rings and clasp. Isn't it just gorgeous? I originally took the photo for Facebook and I am going to start working on making more professional photos that don't look so bad. I highly recommend Craft fantastic's products. They are truly amazing and it is all so amazingly easy to make.

The other photo is a necklace I made that I and many others adore! I love the sheet music image  in it. And as I said before so simply and easy to make, not to mention quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment