Sunday, March 23, 2014

A message from a dream: "Let me show you a better way"

I had a story dream a few days ago. I do not remember alot of it but I remember what I believe must have bee one of the most important parts. She stops a man from doing something harsh. Holding onto the handle of the cleaver she spoke to him in a gentle tone, saying, "Let me show you a better way". It wasn't really about showing him how to cook the fish for the important man better, it was about showing him violence wasn't the answer.

Never did she raise her voice or show any anger or disappointment in her voice. The only thing she said did was ask the chef to let her show him a better way. I do not know who this new resident in my mind is, but I have a feeling I will enjoy getting to know her; and that she will fit in well with all the others.

I just can't get her calm, soft voice out of my head, saying that one line over and over again, "let me show you a better way"

So come one, come all, let her show us a better way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment