Monday, March 24, 2014

Rainbow Loom Starfish and Totem Pole Bracelets

I made two braclets on my rainbow loom tonight. The first one is the Starfish Bracelet

  
I took pictures of the instruction book if case someone wanted to see the pattern. the first pace is the placing patter, the second is the looping pattern

The next pictures i have is what i used and then pictures of the finished bracelet itself. I hope you enjoy it as I did


The Next bracelet I made was the totem pole bracelet. As with the first used clear instead of a dark for the border.

The pattern for the totem pole bracelet comes in 3 pages. The first page is the border, which in this pattern you lay down first.

Next is placing the center middle of the bracelet.


The last page of the pattern is how to loop the bracelet. Once i was done I took a picture of my table with everything i used, and then the bracelet itself.











I love how the colors turned out with the clear so I thought I would share my newest bracelets. Hope you all have a good day,

Signed,

J.K

















No comments:

Post a Comment