Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Getting to the end of my rope

I am very tired and getting worn down. Everyday seems like a battle that I am not sure I can win. My computer, my beloved Alien-ware Laptop, has to be repaired AGAIN! All of this not to mention that a few days ago we went to get it fixed and they sent us a faulty monitor so i had to wait for a new one. we spent 8 hours trying to get it fixed -.- I love my computer but i'm growing tired of the stress. I wonder if it just wont be worth it to just... buy a new one when i have to money, a different brand that would do what i need to.

I don't want to get rid of my computer, but i'm tired of replacing it every few months, and i haven't even had it a year! and they are reluctant to just send me a new one. I've had 3 hard drives now. Apparently they had been using a brand that was faulty and that was their excuse this time for not just sending me a new computer.

I want to cry. my cat has died, i have the stress of school and everything else, and now fixing me computer again and again. I just can't handle it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment