Friday, January 9, 2015

Computer... again



so.... fun times... my relationship with alien-ware tech support continues, i was having trouble with geforce experience and apparently it was my drivers, which apparently is my video card which means the mother board would need to be replaced. They decided to submit my case to the other people who will determine if i am eligible for a system exchange, which he decided when he realized the replaced my motherboard about 2 months ago. So they are hopeful that the process will hopefully start soon and i will have a computer that works.


I am told that they will call me Tuesday to let me know if they have approved the system exchange. I am sure they will, I've had almost every part replace and they wanted to replace my video card.. which is attached to the motherboard... which as i said was replaced 2 months ago....


Keep your fingers crossed that all of this will be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment