Wednesday, January 14, 2015

To ALL GAMERS:

Alienware is crap! I have been told that: "We've reviewed your case and since there's been no replacements or repairs on the system in over 2 months (since the beginning of November we're unable to send you a replacement for the entire unit. At this point, we're only able to provide a replacement for the defective parts through onsite or depot." are you kidding me? that would be just BARELY over 2 months, and I've had almost every part replace, and you decide you can't fix it because its been at the most a week over 2 months since my motherboard was replaced and now you wanna replace it again? I am done with alienware, They do not care about their customers, they only care about money. ALL GAMERS AVOID ALIENWARE, go to MSI INSTEAD! At least with them you will get a quality computer that wont break! I have had almost everything replaced in this computer and because its been just a little over 2 months they REFUSE to give me a computer that will work! I say again AVOID ALIENWARE AT ALL COSTS! I will be now trying to talk up the line, if i have to try to get to the main boss I will, but if they insist on this crap, then I will not stop putting out there that alienware needs to be avoided, and not stop calling till i get my $1000 back or a new computer!!!!!

My brother-in-law took an Msi gaming computer to Afghanistan and he has not had a single problem. I have had 4 hard-drives, 2 optical drives, 3 monitors, 2 motherboards, chords for my monitor, 2 power supplies, 2 chargers, and they say my motherboard (with my graphics card attached) has to be replaced again. And they wont exchange a system that is obviously defective because its just been barely over 2 months! they are in it for nothing but money and Alienware does not care about their computers or gamers, go to MSi where at least you will be able to have a quality computer that wont break every few months.

To those with concerns of how i treat my laptop, i do everything right. I JUST use it to game at home at the desk, or i carefully take it to school to take notes on, I do NOTHING else. I am not ruff with my computer in anyway or doing anything to it i shoulder, their parts are faulty and their systems are faulty. DO NOT GO TO ALIENWARE GO TO MSI USA!

I am done. My warranty expires in the beginning of February, and i was told already they cannot extend it, I may eventually suck it up and let them fix my computer one last time before it runs out then just let it die out. I wont have money for another one but will still look into how much an MSI USA computer would cost for a computer of their that's compares for theAlienware 14. Alienware was my dream computer, but they've managed to crush my dreams and I am just done. I am done with them and their crappy company that cares nothing about their customers. I have posted on every gaming forum I know plus a blog to avoid alienware and go to Msi. AN i will keep posting when i remember more forums i haven't been to in a while. I may have been willing to give them another chance but i have had my computer repaired to much to be told that its been just over the 2 months so they wont exchange my system for one that works. Alienware has permanently lost my business, and if I can help it, all the business of every last gamer i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment