Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Not going so well in school...

So we had our first writing assignment in English today. was our first class and as the other one had we had a little essay we were to write so she could see our levels. It was only going to be 4 points. I've never had a problem with essays and my English teacher before loved my writing, just not my grammar, and I got a's on every assignment.

I get home and find a grade is already posted...

What did I get? a 75%! -.- I received 3 out of 4 points. I don't understand it. I'm sure I did everything the way she wanted, that I wrote it out and everything like I had before. I re-read the rubric and it said to analyse. I did, so in response my conclusion had my opinion in it but that is what it wanted!

So why did I only get a c???

This is not showing any good omens on getting an A in English 121 if i cant even get a great grade on the very first assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment